Common Household Delicacies

I have been told over the past 2 weeks that people associate things with me...

Mumford and Sons
Stornoway
Typhoo tea
Florence and the Machine
Tomato Basil rice cakes
The XX
Burberry Brit
Across the Universe soundtrack
Hello Hydration shampoo 

etc.

Which is good - unless we stop being friends for whatever daft reason then they're left with fantastic music and other eclectic items that they can't listen to or deal with without feeling sad.

And honestly, the only thing that came to my head was '...awe! They like them!' 
This may be bad. But that's okay.

Comments

  1. Whenever I see Hermione Granger... I think of you. Or just Harry Potter in general.
    Remember the HP computer game we used to play at your house?? I LOVED it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the feedback!

Popular Posts