Dear K:

It's rather peculiar how detachment can be so relieving and so exhilaratingly beautiful. Nothing will hold you back from what you need to do: dig down, seek the peace you crave and go do it. Joy really can flow, you need only to remind yourself that you cannot do it alone. The joy of Him is our strength- think about that truly and deeply. There is every potential in release and surrender and I am confident that you know how things can meld- much like a puzzle.

This message is for you love, whether you read this or not. I am uncertain as to what will come about from this but I think you need some encouragement regardless: you are going to end up in dark corners if you continue on this road. I love you a lot... please don't think you have the ability to make everything come together with your own volition being the only thing holding you all together. I am more than confident in the strength in your heart and arms but please pick up yourself every once in a while instead of only helping others and neglecting your personal needs. You are a hurting person, you cannot help the broken when pieces of you are missing but at the same time, this is such an incredible quality that I wish there were more people like you on this earth. You are incredibly admirable and a phenomenal inspiration but there is more to life than success and wealth- there is love, there is peace and there are good people who would die to help you look for that which you seek. I know you are searching: can I help you find what I know you'll be sighing relief towards?
I have definitely got your back my dear, I will patch up your cuts and will hug you when you're in the rubbish bin. I'm trained to help promote healing. I am a conduit, if you will, for the Healer.

In more ways that one.

Comments

Popular Posts