The Initial is the Important.

I've hit a new reality in life: that it is scary. It is big, it is industrious and it is so convoluted and changing that I can hardly keep up with what would make sense to be normal pace.

And as I sit shaking my head amidst the falling bits of dust that rain down from the rafters, I rub my poor soon to be bruised scalp. The difficulty lies not in the direction I am heading but in the organization and pace in which I venture.

Every splinter in my body says to take off like the wind over a plain of arid grass in order to meet deadlines, accomplishments and marks as quickly as possible. The logic in me says though that it would be foolish, unwise and foolhardy and that to go in a direction of reckless abandon just to accomplish a task... it is beneath me.

So. One step at a time and try to accomplish as much as possible in as little time as possible. Yet I have significant periods of time in order to do these to the best of my ability.

I need grace, I need guidance. I need patience above most other things.
Motivation, hit me!


Comments

Popular Posts