Light

I was struggling earlier today with an issue that is so monumental that I am brought to my knees. In asking a close sister for wisdom, Jesus through her gave me the words I precisely needed to hear. These are them.

If we focus on the problem, we seize. If we focus on our God, we will find the strength and guidance we need to operate in His will. Crying out to God is good. Crying out of desperation is not. That is not trust. So if ever you find that you are 'praying' with a sense of hopelessness, you need to stand corrected and realize that that is not prayer. As my Sunday School teacher used to say, 'We need to quit thinking "but God, look how big my problem is," and start to say "Problem, look at how big my God is."' It is when we truly start to believe our God is able to do anything, that God can begin to use us in the capacity in which He wants to.

Comments

Popular Posts