About Me

Life is ultimately a story… this is my bit.

I love cupcakes and tea, long walks in the rain with my trench coat and umbrella, pianos, sweaters and bags. I have been told that people stop associating burberry with the brand name but that it is my smell. I cant lie, that made me smile.

My life is really just a series of staircases: some days it feels like its moving with me, never going anywhere. Some days it trips me up and I go flying down to crash-land at the bottom; which I have a tendency to do regardless. Some days its like an escalator that I’m walking up… and I go ricocheting to the top. It really depends.

I tend to be a hopeless romantic, always dreaming up things that don’t seem attainable; and while that’s a cool feature when you’re writing, it kinda sucks in real life proportions. All things considered however, I do not leap into relationships and honestly require a click before things progress: Jesus is the forefront of the interviewing processes as he is the banana to the PB&B sandwich: absolutely vital.

I was in love with someone and he broke me apart. I didn’t really have much further to go until I found this crazy thing called peace. Its awesome isn’t it? To feel so messed up and run down and to finally understand that you actually are better off? I don’t need approval. I am finally cool with what I am and no one cant steal that from me.

I have been blessed with some of the most fantastic friends on earth: they are always there for me whenever I need it and have an excellent habit of showing up with a dustpan and a large bottle of Elmer’s when I am a large pile of bits on the floor. I am forever indebted to them and love them very much.

Jesus is my joy and my strength; my life is ultimately for him and for what he plans for this broken world. Everything I do, I want it to be for his glory; easy enough. Being able to talk to one who made the universe, yet cares enough about me to listen while I natter on? Does it get much better than that? He has broken my heart for those who do not know him: I feel I am called to do missions and am excited for where He takes me. Its an unlit path, but life isn’t about knowing what to do, is it now?

I will be the first to admit that life isn’t easy. But if it was a piece of cake all the time, where would birthdays be?

Fond memories, brushes with glory and the clean smell of books. Tangerine trees, love.

Je viens comme je suis. C’est moi.lovely

Comments

Popular Posts