Reminisce

where nobody knows if it's night or day...


was it last august? it was the saddledome, wasn't it? you and me? stuck in the middle of a group of potheads? was life really this good? was it this song that came on next?


it is your favorite. it still is.


why do i still remember this? did we not dance to it at one point in time? just you and me? why do I remember this one line above all the rest? why is it still burned in my mind? is it that at the moment that they struck the commencing chords that i turned to you? saw your lit up face? saw you beaming? did you look at me? did i feel so euphoric that my vision swam? when you feel like this with simple love, why use drugs? how does that make sense? why did this one line strike me particularly? why did i feel this incredible need to kiss you as they sang the word know?


why does this still captivate me today? why does it still have this crazy impact on my life?


why do you have this impact on me still?


blast it.



Comments

Popular Posts