Busted

Being unsure of what is going to happen next has kept me awake for most of the past two days. Who is absolutely positive about life?

Definitely not I. I listen more and more to these songs that seem to explain my every emotion and while it is comforting, its difficult to register just how helpful the associations can be. Now I know that sounds like an oxymoron. I realize that so you don’t need to point it out. What you should make a motion of explaining to me though is how some people just seem to know how to mess with you. I know of one such individual who claims to not be over it yet. This wouldn’t necessarily be a horrid thing if the current circumstances did not play a crucial and turn-point role in the whole issue.

Holy my brain hurts.

list

What right do you possess to take when I hold dear and understandable and change it so it is uncertain.

Four o’clock in the morning I receive a call, waking me from the first good sleep I had had in weeks. Chatting. Talking. Explaining. We all need more of the latter, believe you me. I dont understand things but at least the explaining is clearing some things up. Wednesday at 11:30 we shall see if I get more cleared up.

“Alright. I am going to sleep.”

“I am going back to sleep if you don’t mind.”

“Alright. I love you.”

“… excuse me?”

For. The. Love. Of. All. That. Is. Good.

Talk about screw-over;;


Comments

Popular Posts