Seriously

The movement to understanding is a rough one: everything is ever changing and people get hurt. I have been hurt. You have been hurt. I do not want either of us to be hurt anymore. I will not lie down and give up because I see the purpose that is laid out before me. I need you to see that too: it is important. Keep the belief; I can help you because I do it myself.

I need to stop making decisions that could potentially hurt me, but at the same time, we are pushed to do one thing a day that scares us. Life is scaring me… does that count?

I am like you, I want to continue the search, but at the same time, I want the search to end. I want to settle and sigh, saying that it is complete while gazing into eyes filled with love and stars. Want to be held like that again.

Those who have hurt you and those nearest you have no idea what they are doing. They do no realize that they are giving up the perfect life for something that is of this world: waste. I know that you are driven more than anyone else to overcome this barrier, but you will be strong. I promise you. I don’t make promises lightly. I believe in you, I believe in what you are doing, I believe in who you are, especially to me.

Thank you for everything you have done. Thank you for everything you will do, because I know that you are an important part of my life, even if I have only known you a short while.

Thank you for trusting me.

Comments

Popular Posts