- Something real.

I break the law once every week to feel your touch, what’s a book to you in bed? Do you feel better? Older? Cause this just makes me ill your name is dripping from my pen.

Its not that things are just magically passed from person to person upon touch. Its the emotions, feelings and laughs that seem to wheedle their way into your mind, replaying themselves at the most inopportune time; like while standing in a kitchen, covered in flower and batter, spooning your love into paper muffin cups. But you cannot even possibly imagine this love. For example, when you have to recount unfortunate memories and the nestled recaps come shooting out from beyond? You can only ask: Where is this from? The former is complete, the latter is springing up into a degree of uselessness: but is this uselessness? Is it not dire? I thought it was up to patience? One would say that it is destiny otherwise, I would say that you need to 1. pray about it and 2. think. because I am standing. Right. In. Front. Of. You.

Please, can you not open your eyes for a few moments? Thank you.


Comments

Popular Posts