Makeup Remover

Isn’t it oddly exposing when someone calls your secret? I understand that it was bound to happen, but just feeling the bareness of something that isn’t quite as securely locked away as I had initially thought. To know that what was sealed tightly in an envelope, all feelings and words has been mercilessly slit open with a bit of metal and uncovered, spewed on the table, contents open to the world. Though I am 163% positive it will not be to the world…

A dear friend of mine knows me extraordinarily well– to the point where she interprets my spiderweb of thoughts and applies them to my haze of mannerisms and emotions. And she does this all in one day while drawing from several weeks of information. I trust her explicitly and she knows this… thats one of the many reasons that I love the kid.

She’s a super sleuth, an uncanny Scot and a cheeky blighter, all in one. She also happens to be one of my best friends. Any questions?


Comments

Popular Posts