Entitlement

This is the letter I will give to my patient tomorrow at clinical. Get a gauge of just how much they meant to me. Please note that confidentiality is maintained and these are aliases.

~~

Dear Jones Family, most especially John,

Thank-you so much for the wonderful opportunity to be able to get to know you all. God has blessed your family so richly and it has been an absolute privilege to see His good work afoot.

Thank-you for allowing me to care and learn for John: I have learned so much and being able to watch his phenomenal healing has allowed me to leave the unit smiling every time.

I thank God for the impact you have had in my life and the hope you all radiate.

I shall continue to pray that John heals as quickly in the following months as he has in the past week. Baby steps lead to fantastic heights.

God bless you all continuously and take care of yourselves, you especially, John!

Thanks again and all the best.

M


Comments

Popular Posts