hey ho, --

'Some want to live within the sound of a church or chapel bell; I want to run a rescue shop within a yard of hell.'

C. T. Studd



I refuse to sit idly by while people continue to be ignorant of the hope that is just within their grasp. I have been able to see what is so glorious, so sensational that it has honestly and righteously changed how I view everything.

God, I'm asking for strength to not be afraid
to talk to those who don't really understand.
I ask for faith that you will give me words to
say and ways to act that would best show who
you really are and what you've done for me.
God, I ask that you don't allow me to think what
other's opinions might be of me as it ultimately
has little consequence when it comes to the end
of the day.

I ask for wisdom, I ask for spontaneity and I
ask for mercy to show as you've shown me.


Yeah, I hear the cause and I'm coming to help.

Comments

  1. It took a while but I did it! I read all the new posts you made and they were really good! That Punk Monk book sounds amazing, glad it's something that can help you move forward in faith. Gotta get my hands on that book. The whole thing about enjoying art and creativity is an act of praising God is something I definitely have never thought about before, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the feedback!

Popular Posts