I'll Say Crazy

How much is too much?

The key is to ask yourself before you let your personal perspectives get the better of you and run away hand-in-hand with your imagination.

Whatever happened to wait and duke it out, seeing how things would unfold according to His directing? Why must I insist on stepping in?

I know it is stupid. I know that really, ultimately, it is not going to get me anywhere fast and that I must be patient...

But when you look at it, it is rather enticing... tantalizing... emotionally captivating.

No. I must say to myself. Relinquish your hold. Take your hands off of what is not yours. Do not taint it with this garbage that you think you know. Cut it out!


And then I take a step back, I look into the deeper and more meaningful reasonings to why I do what I do and I'm drawn to a close.

Thank you for keeping me here.




Comments

Popular Posts