Anew

God, I approached this situation with an open mind. I approached it with prayer and hope, trusting that you would work in the situation. As a human I was skeptical- but it was something that I now see that I should have just believed. I should have just walked on behind you, having you make my direction so much lighter so that I may finally see what exactly you are doing and where you are leading.

May I just say that you have come through in this situation? Like, above-and-beyond-the-call-of-duty sort of come through. You have met and exceeded my expectations. From a cynical girl to one who just broke on the way home.

I have always wanted to be seen as different- someone who didn't necessarily fit into the norm. When it became a possibility, I prayed instead for it to become a reality, trusting that things would be proven through him to create something bigger, better and more real through who I am. You did it. You did it all-- not only saved my butt from being scared for the rest of my life, but you've given me peace for endings as well. I realize that my direction seems to have some more kilometres to go yet, but I'm not scared of the breaking stop that will one day take my vivacity... though until then, I shall go full steam, not looking back.

It's so fragile. It's so fleeting. It's so bloomin' quick that some days I'm not sure what I'm doing sitting at my desk with my textbooks, but I strive for the truth and strive for the completion. I won't give up.

Thank you. Thank you for her. Thank you that she has seen what it could be like. Thank you that you have worked ceaselessly in her life whether or not she has realized it. Thank you that she trusts me. Thank you that she sees how I am through you. Thank you that she wants it.
I love you.
I love her, but I love you more.

Please let me be that lantern for a bit so that I can show her how to transfer the lantern from me to you. I am so blessed.

Comments

Popular Posts