Crossing Out the Necessities

I am getting sick of looking at numbers, I just want to see solutions but I know that formulas need to be followed and life can't be about guessing and checking.

I am getting sick of peering to the depths of addictions and the stressors that cause them; I want a response that will solve the problems, but I know that I need to follow the plans and rules that will help propel others back to health before marathons can be run.

I am getting sick of wasting time cooped up in an albeit beautiful room while the last few and precious days of fall and moderately nice weather are lurking out the deceptive window.

Yet here I sit, swivelling chair and laptop with notepad both open in front of me. Yellow hilighter. Pink hilighter. Orange hilighter. Red pen.

Red pens to cross things out and make marks to adapt to the proper and to fix to the required work.

Why don't I have as much time to write?

Comments

Popular Posts