Gratefulness and Dreams

Monday evening I had a dream and may I add that it was rather peculiar. In this dream, I was in Scotland getting married (though I never saw whom to) though instead of a Maid of Honour and Bridesmaids for me, my husband had the women. I designated the Best man and the rest of the guys for my party.

What was odd though was that I told the 3 men they were all my best man... B.P., G.H., and A.M. As soon as I get to the front of the chuch after walking down the aisle, I find all three guys on the ground, battling it out for the top position.

The next thing I know, I have a bottle of beer (I believe it was Stella) in my hand and I was cheering on my friends.

The next thing I know, I am awake with a smile on my face, grinning at the thought and wondering if my husband would indeed be cool with switching up roles just for the heck of it.

Men, I thank you and love you so much.

Comments

Popular Posts