Thoughts for the day:

It's weird consciously pretending that you're not paying attention when one of the two know precisely what is going on and realize that it is needed that way.

~~

If you could look into my life right now and point out things that you may deem important, you would see a lot of running to God. This is awesome because I feel that I am growing closer to him, searching for answers and for calm. It's not easy. 

You would also see me drowning most things out with music whether it be other students talking (rather loudly) while I try to study or simply my own thoughts.

I need to be focused and directed, this is no time for meandering thinkings that pull me away from what I need to do, but I get so caught up in it anyways.

~~

I realize I am being selfish. I am trying really hard to combat that- not by my will alone. I really need help in this- it's starting to really get to me. 

~~

It's funny what you miss. 

~~

I have rediscovered the soundtrack from the original Sims game. The piano pieces are really excellent- a lot of excellent instrumentals. If you need some good study music sans vocals, seriously, check out the 17 track playlist on youtube:


~~

I am quizzical that I almost can't wait for chance reciprocity. 

~~

They've got me pinned against the wall, it's political and predictable. Anything you say will be exaggerated, completely blown out of proportion.
Ignore them if you can but I doubt you will.

Comments

Popular Posts