Recap, move forward.

I wasn't sure what to expect with Breakforth this year but despite my hesitancy towards my opinions, I still highly anticipated and looked forward to this weekend. Partially it was for a really selfish reason: to get away, to just leave the city and the problems that were sitting right in front of me.

And this happened.

I was able to temporarily abandon the crap that I was dealing with regarding relationships, school, my increasing stress load and instead I was able to get a clean chat with a new friend (via text, kind of lame, I know), focus on solely God and get some more crucial information about how to make my love with Him more legit.

He is doing amazing things in this world and we are so stuck in this ridiculous little bubble we have created for ourselves within this city. I'm done with being complacent - the need is too great.

Comments

Popular Posts