Rome

When this song is stuck in your head for 8 hours on a night shift, you'd put it down in words too.

~~

Who's the boy you like the most, is he teasing you with underage?
Could he be waving from a tropical sunset? Static silhouette somehow, single in his bed someday.
Quiet till it falls, falls, falls.

Rome, Rome, Rome, Rome, focus looking forward the colosseum.
Oh no! What did I say? What can I say?
Rome, Rome, many tears have fallen here; I'll be driving, you look the other way.

It ain't easy to ignore when your shutters are open all the way.
When it's candlelight I see I go insane, distant silhouette somehow,
We shared a cigarette somewhere, addict till it falls, falls, falls.

Rome, Rome, Rome, Rome, focus looking forward the colosseum.
Oh no! What did I say? What can I say?
Rome, Rome, many tears have fallen here; I'll be driving, you look the other way.

Always and forevermore, I call to say I'm on the way.
2000 years remain in a trash can, let burn the cigarette somewhere.
Ashes till it falls, falls, falls.

I stand outside under broken leaves, I know I can't do without.
The future's trying to wait, I've never loved you and if I loved you
I wouldn't say that I'm sorry oh no,
I stand outside under broken leaves.

Always and forevermore, we're together dead and lonely.
I thought I couldn't do this without you, single in his bed somewhere.
Ashes till it falls, falls, falls.


Comments

Popular Posts