Refocus

When you lose focus you lose.
Period.

You gain nothing by having your relationship with God compromised- not by friends, not by family, not by people who catch your attention.

Today I had forgiveness reiterated into my mind - it is something that I need so desperately, so badly that it makes my head spin and whirl about preventing me from thinking about anything with the word sleep in it. I just want to get up and go talk to all those who I have wronged and help them to realize my pain in hurting them.

Please forgive me.
It was never my intention to hurt you. It never will be either! I feel like rubbish and hope you can one day come to trust me again. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

God, give me this chance to make it back to you. Help me to connect with those whom are less than impressed with me. Help them to see that I didn't mean to hurt them. Please help him to forgive me particularly. God, help him to see that I love him and that by doing this, by disappointing him, that I've let myself down tenfold. Let that never leave me but let me be forgiven.
Please. Ily. 



Comments

Popular Posts