Reminders from the most unique of circumstances

I fell asleep on you and feel bad but am pleased you weren't too annoyed with my silliness. You mean a lot to me.

This is my prayer to you: how when circumstances remind me of the passion that I have and ought to maintain- don't let me lose my wonder, don't let me take your incredible goodness for granted. Keep me going and don't let me be worn down, give me strength. Be my light as this world is getting darker and darker- we are set apart to be lights so that others may have some sort of indication as to where they should go... help us to help them. Don't let those who are doing work for you become exhausted. And please, God, please don't let me fall asleep on you. 


Let me rest in you. Breathe you in. Lean upon you. My gratitude keeps growing. 

Comments

Popular Posts