I lift up mine eyes.

I love you.

The entire world is on fire and even though the flames are getting closer,
I'm still so in love with you.
You make me brace, you send my silver tears into waterfalls that never stop falling.
The air I breathe is laced with you.
Foxes creep in the shadows but I can' take my eyes off of you because everything
about you is beautiful and breathtaking.
And even though I've got more problems than I can possibly count,
you remain steadfast and absolute.
And when I finally find the courage to push my fists through the glass,
I want to speak and be heard for miles around.
My voice will be shaky and my heart will be pounding but I just want to tell you I love you.
With heavy tears, I'm so in love with you.
And as I catch fire, all I desire is to keep my eyes locked onto yours.
For the sun sets and rises in those eyes.
And I crave so badly to be allowed to drown beside you in such glorious love.

- Adam Young

Comments

Popular Posts