Peace at Last

Today is so beautiful- I went to bed with my window opened it and left it when I woke. The sun shines and is starting to take the heaps of snow mounded on the eaves outside my window: I am so blessed to be here, now.

As the date draws nearer, I am filled with a new sense of awe. Why would You choose someone like me to be Your hands and feet? I will go and I truly move with total peace knowing that this is where I am supposed to be: following with a happy heart.

I walk by faith into this unknown - I ask for prayers because I cannot do it alone.
My comfort is that I go with my lover, my best friend, the one who will always wrap His arms around my waist and smile into my ear reassuring that I am His. 

Why did You choose me?



You lead me in paths of righteousness for Your name's sake. -Psalm 23:3







Comments

Popular Posts