Perceiving the Unpotential

I know that it is hardly a reality. I know that it is an impractical touch at silliness. I know that it will not even surface despite the buoyancy.

I know I know I know.

Wait, do I really?

Ah buoyancy- how remarkable you are. Despite the force which one pushes a notion asunder, you rend the task ridiculous and prove that once again, movement is escalated to breach the surface. This is inevitable just the same as how gravity never fails to drop bits of earth on our heads periodically.

But this daft topic and phenomenon of buoyancy, along with other laws, has a reliable 'this will always happen' guarantee to it. What is this sense of security regarding the matters that we deal with? What is this perception, that I am sliding into a state of comfort?

It is not real.
Nor am I sure I want it to be.

Comments

Popular Posts