Day inna Nutshell

1. Awesome start to the day. I tried to go to bed after watching a part of a rather entrancing film however got stopped by skype conversations with a friend of whom I've not seen since coming back from East Asia. That took a rather lengthy turn and ended up going to bed... well, about 4.

2. New realization: the sun begins to make a mark on the horizon at 4.

3. To a blissful wake-up, my brother, sister and I scrambled out of the house with 3 large piles of books to Fair's Fair. It's peculiar isn't it? Good books that you really deem to be significant mean squat to others. I.e. I didn't get much money for them - oh well, charity to unfortunate women!

4. QT. Beautiful and extended. The book of Romans is so incredible and intelligent.

5. Guitar. The callouses are coming back =]

6. Made a tomato, olive, cumin quinoa salad for dinner. Mmm.

7. Dinner. And we finished the London map puzzle (woo!).

8. Costco! Sweater! Sweat pants that fit! But oh the irony as the day before was 31 degrees and here I am buying clothing for the winter. Rats, Calgarian weather is so sporadic.

9. More guitar. I can feel them!

10. Scrubbed the living daylights outa my face and it actually feels pretty for a change. Go figure that one out!

11. Guilt.

12. Continuation of the film if my friend ever replies....

Comments

Popular Posts