Moments From the Rambling Mind

I have started keeping track of witty or rather momentous phrases that have popped into my head. Here are some of the ones I bothered to write down while on my merry trip across the Atlantic.

~~

  • That settles it - I'm getting a futon when I move out.
  • I asked myself if I would get bored of living in Britain but my insides positively wriggled with excitement at the prospect. 
  • Could you imagine? Mismatched tea cups, a small crammed kitchen, a loose-leaf strainer and a pretty sundress? 
  • That was truly the first unfortunate faced child I've ever seen. God bless them as they grow older.
  • I am part of one of the neatest backgrounds this world has ever seen.
  • Wow, remember that lady's teeth? I didn't think Nanny McPhee existed!
  • Relish the last few moments in Scotland. All of this history is just outside the building that is taking you away. 
  • If you're brothers, please don't have matching facial hair.
  • I could get married in Scotland no sweat. Maybe it's the kilts?
  • Men, pants should be worn at least 2 outstretched hands widths from your armpits.
  • Love, I know you're tired but it would do you good to crack a smile. Your face totally transforms when you do.
  • There are great shoes then there are terrible ones. Guess which you are wearing?
  • I can't say I regret the decision because I wouldn't have otherwise met the awesome and helpful cabbie, but I really wish I would've taken the bus.
  • Being muscular is not a bad thing. But being so built that I can't see your ears? Gross. Being small is just as attractive to all you males out there; don't worry.
  • I love when men carry battered old-fashioned leather suitcases and wear brand new sneakers.

Comments

Popular Posts