The beginnings of the financial strife.

Money has always freaked me out.

I have always been frugal and spending money only where necessary. I am a big into saving - so you can imagine the total fear when my bank account took a nasty cut due to school fees this year.

I have always had enough to fall back on to pay for my tuition as it is my goal to go through university without a student loan. I am making it so far and it is third year, but I'm starting to fritz a little as things are folding under the hefty weight of bills.

But I am reminded that God provides for those who have faith and give dutifully - this is a concept I'm really struggling with - giving when I'm worried about my financial future. But He is merciful and He loves His people... this is my comfort.

Comments

Popular Posts