Start with Me

It is difficult when you're worn out - when you've gone hard and long and try not to think of the consequences. You've nothing really left to put in front of you - you stand naked, dishevelled and ready to sit but for some strange reasons, you continue standing.

I am struck by the simplicity and yet complexity in how He moves. Draws me to my knees yet lifts my chin. I am astounded, moved to speechlessness and all I can see is Him smiling back at me.

I curl into a ball and rest my head on his chest and feel those arms, big and so warm, encircling me.

Inhale.
Exhale.

Calm.

I long to just sit this way forever, listening to Him breathe, tell me stories and I do naught but remark in awe at how everything is interconnected.

He turns His large, sparkling eyes to mine and eases me off His lap.

Keep going my love.


And the urgency is restored.

Comments

Popular Posts