Inhalation.

I am a dead-honest worrier.

This is how I'm programmed - and the funny thing is, whenever someone mentions something not necessarily positive that causes me to spend more than a moment thinking about it, chances are there are sparks of worry that get fanned.

I thought that I had gotten so much better.
And then one sentence is mentioned and my mood just spirals as those seeds begin.

Yes, I do trust. Not only that person but also God - but the sad and rather pathetic thing about humans is that when under influences of any sort of thing (alcohol, drugs, love, misconception etc.), we can throw morals and what's truly best and called for us out the window.

And I think that this is what worries me more than most other things. How is this so?

Good-bye productive studying.

Comments

Popular Posts