From Scratch

It's funny.

You think you're on the upswing, seeing changes made in your life from your past.
He really does forgive, He takes me for me, and banishes the ugly bits!


And He does, don't get me wrong. He makes all things new.

When you hear that small voice in your ear though, it's so hard.
You're not worth it. You're not good enough. You're not attractive enough. You're not kind enough. 
You're useless.


Though that's not true is it? That can't be right.

And you see things that prove to you that you're wrong. Prove to you that there is something in you that is good it, right and worth the trouble. It's not easy but with care, things can change.

~~

I'm sorry and am thankful that you were there to walk me through it. I feel bad you had to witness this but know that I'd rather it was you than anyone else. 

xx

Comments

Popular Posts