Rubber baby Buggy Bumper Cars

The potential for the dreary that seems to permeate everything you say, you do. It’s the confusing aspect of situations that seems to keep possessiveness laced through the equation, sticking out the holes on either side. The plan may be less than foolhardy- in fact fools would hardily walk into the trap, therefore defeating the purpose. But what are we but not individuals who must make mistakes in order to pertain to the justification of the end?

Its the progression of the forward motion that pushes people to ask “What if I would have been something you were good at?”. I have taken risks, I have regretted passed up on opportunities to not take risks. Finally I have stepped for a moment out into the water.

My caution leaks from my pores, my light treading feet hardly touch the ground for worry of disrupting safety and peace. For real, I think I am confident.

But who knows what will really happen?

Ouch.

Comments

Popular Posts